The Gustave dress.
- The silhouette mimics the shape of the Eiffel Tower.
- Made from black chalkboard colour faux leather.
- Hand-painted face features using white leather paint.
- Pleated 3D/spacer mesh of colours neon pink, white and sea-foam green as applique.
- Sharp high-low finish at the bottom of the dress.
- The dress is closed with a button on the back neckline.
- Please visit the Contacts Page to custom-made this dress.
Do a mild clean or dry clean only for faux leathers. Warm water with some washing up liquid and a non-abrasive cloth will remove stains or dirt. When choosing a cleaning product, it’s best to ask yourself ‘would I put it on my skin / body’? If not, chances are it’s too harsh for your faux leather. Treat faux leather like your skin – avoid it getting it it too dry and don’t use anything too harsh like bleach. Please keep in mind that direct sunlight can dry out faux leathers.