The Sorbonne skirt.
- Made from a black chalkboard colour faux leather.
- Hand-painted face features using white leather paint.
- Pleated spacer mesh of colours neon pink, white and sea-foam green as applique.
- The skirt is closed with a zipper and hook at the back.
- For custom-made enquiries, please go to the Contacts Page.
The Sorbonne Skirt
Do a mild clean or dry clean only for faux leathers. Warm water with some washing up liquid and a non-abrasive cloth will remove stains or dirt. When choosing a cleaning product, it’s best to ask yourself ‘would I put it on my skin / body’? If not, chances are it’s too harsh for your faux leather. Treat faux leather like your skin – avoid it getting it it too dry and don’t use anything too harsh like bleach. Please keep in mind that direct sunlight can dry out faux leathers.