For weddings or events, it's simple, your personality plus my aesthetics equal Ruscoe Couture. A collaboration between you and me.
My current Ready2Wear designs can also be made to your size subject to fabric availability.
So how does it work?
1. You contact me below / via the Contacts Page or Ruscoe Artfashion Instagram or Facebook. Tell me what you want to be made and for what occasion.
2. I reply to you to arrange a booking appointment for an initial consultation. This is FREE.
3. We meet and get to know each other. I get to know your style, personality, wants and needs for the piece and I get to share my aesthetics and style with you. (Distance isn't a problem at all. We can video chat)
4. I then take all the information and sketch a few design options for you and book our second meeting. I can do offsite (come to you) from this point on. (Auckland service only for now but can be discussed).
5. During our second meeting, I present you with my sketches designs and some fabric suggestions. Once we've locked in your design, we complete the customer agreement form with a downpayment, work on the timeline and take your measurements.
5. I then create your patterns and toile (mock dress in calico) and book the first fitting. I'll book a second fitting depending on the outcome of our fitting.
6. Then we do the final fitting with the actual fabric. If it's all good then I hand the garment to you then you complete the payment.