PRICE AND PAYMENTS
You can choose your currency from the top toolbar.
Discount codes & any shipping costs are calculated during checkout, before payment. Orders may be subject to local taxes or duties depending on the Tax rules of the country of delivery, Ruscoe/RuscoeArtfashion take no responsibility for charges incurred at the receiver's end.
We accept credit card, Paypal, Alipay and Laybuy payments. Your details are secured via SSL Secure Shopping.
Delivery times are approximate. Postage and handling charges include tracking number and insurance. Please supply a physical address where your item can be signed for 9am – 5pm weekdays. Delivery cannot be made to a PO Box.
2-3 working days
FREE for orders over $250
$8NZD for orders under $250
Delivery times are approximate and may be longer should your item/s require customs clearance upon arrival in your destination. Shipping costs do not account for any import charges, customs duties, VAT fees or other fees upon arrival in your destination. Ruscoe/Ruscoe Artfashion takes no responsibility for any charges that may apply upon arrival. For further information please contact your local Customs Services.
Postage and handling charges include tracking number and insurance. Please supply a physical address where your item can be signed for 9am – 5pm weekdays. Delivery cannot be made to a PO Box.
Economy - $30 NZD
approximately 4-8 business days
Priority - $50 NZD
approximately 1-5 business days
FREE for orders over $350
Rest of World
Economy - $50 NZD
approximately 10 -14 business days
FREE for orders over $500
Shipping charges will be displayed in your cart at time of checkout.
Orders will be processed within standard business hours (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm). Any orders received outside of these times will be processed the next business working day. Processing of your order may take up to 48 working hours. Shipping estimates are additional to this processing time.
If your garment is made to measure or made to order, an additional 3-5 working days are added on top of the 48 hours processing time. The timeframe will depend on the complexity of the garment and the availability of fabric. We will email you at once and separately for this information and arrangement.
We will email you a confirmation and your tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
Due to COVID 19, delivery times may vary and may be affected in your country. Please check latest delivery updates on this link https://www.nzpost.co.nz/COVID-19.
Should your ordered item/s be unavailable, we will contact you within 24 hours.
If an item or size is out of stock or unavailable online you may be able to place a Special Order. Contact us by email using the contact page or directly email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about this service.
If your garment is made-to-measure or made-to-order, it will take 1-2 weeks to produce and ship (within NZ). This is from the time both parties agreed/locked in size and design and a 50% deposit has been made by the customer. The exact timeframe will depend on the complexity of the garment and the availability of fabric. All designs are "fabrics subject to availability" and are on a first-come first-served basis.
A Made-to-Measure form is required to be completed and signed by both parties to go into full production. Full communication and updates will be sent whilst the garment is in production. Once the garment/product is ready to be picked up or shipped, the customer will have to pay the remaining balance before releasing the garment/product.
Once an order has been placed you may not cancel the order as goods are often packaged and shipped the same day. Please select carefully before placing an order.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
You may return a product within 14 days of purchase. This is only valid for full price garments. Items must be returned unused, unaltered and unwashed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition. Return shipping charges are at the customer's expense. In the case of a full refund, we hold the right to keep $10 for original postage and packaging costs. Refunds can take up to 14 days to process. Customers will be refunded with a store credit.
Please note: We must receive the item within the 14 day period.
If you wish to exchange an item please email us as soon as possible to reserve another item. Any subsequent shipping or return charges will be at the customer's expense.
If you purchased a faulty garment we will do our best to repair, replace or refund the purchase amount. Please check your garments on the initial receipt. The item must be returned unworn and unwashed. All original packaging and labelling must be returned in good condition. Return shipping will be reimbursed to the customer on receipt of returned goods.
We do not accept returns for the wrong fit/size of any couture or made-to-measure or made-to-order garment, which are uniquely made for a single size/measurement. Please be sure to check RUSCOE measurements before purchasing the garment. You may email or contact us to make sure the garment will fit you. We can slightly alter the couture garment to fit at an extra cost, but this depends on the availability of the materials as well. It will take 5-7 days to do the alteration.
SEND YOUR PACKAGE TO:
5 Ti Tree Lane
Please note that products under RUSCOE Home have a different Returns and Exchange policy. Please check out each product on the shop page for more information.
RENTING A GARMENT
Some garments are available to rent. You will see this in the description of the dress of you can enquire at email@example.com.
For renting garments, you will have to complete an agreement form sent to you upon contact or enquiry. Basics and important information know about this agreement are the following:
Garments can not be altered to your measurement so what's available is what you can rent.
Please allow extra 2 working days on top of 48 hours processing time for your order to be shipped. The extra two days will be for completing and approving your enquiry and agreement form.
If there are any unrepairable damage to the garment e.g. a hole in a mesh garment or fabric, the customer will have to purchase the garment and pay the full price of the garment less rental fee.
If there are repairable damage to the garment e.g. torn seam and can be re-sewn, then the customer will have to pay for the repair quoted.
Customer will shoulder shipment fees to return the garment.
Customer is given 15 days to keep the garment (including cleaning and return shipping).
Customer is responsible for dry clean, cleaning, making sure the garment is in an excellent condition before returning.
Your measurements are very important. Please follow the guidelines or refer to the size measurements on our "How to Measure" page. You will be charged for any alterations if you placed the wrong measurements.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Ts & Cs)
1. The "Love our Earth Comment Competition" is open to residents of New Zealand only.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Ruscoe Artfashion Instagram and Facebook page.
5. Closing date (NZ time) for entry is stated on the social media post by the promoter. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Winners will be chosen by the number of likes on the cut off date.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Ruscoe/Ruscoe Artfashion and not to any other party.
16. Any negative, offensive, derogatory comments will be blocked and reported.